Welcome to Our Online Office!
2021- The Year of Many Tax Changes
IRS extends 2020 Form 1040 Filing & Payment deadline to 5/17/2021 -- URGENT TO FILE SOON -- only a few days left-!
Alycia M Phillips EA [Enrolled Agent, Admitted to Practice before the IRS] is accepting clients for the 2020/21 Tax Year. Call our office for an appointment with Alycia as soon as you have collected your tax information.
Our Online Office brings financial services directly into your home or business enabling you to more actively participate in your financial management.
Spend Some Time
Explore our Online Office. There are many different ways to use the services here. You can:
- Learn more about the services offered
- Review updated articles at our Client Resource Center
- Use the Financial Calculators to assist you in budgeting, financial planning, or determining loan payments
- Stay Alert to tax and accounting news by reviewing the client newsletter.
- Review Tax and Financial Topics of Interest in the Additional Pages section of our site
Our Office offers the following:
- Secure E-Mail - to and from our office, securely, password and identity theft protected~!
- E-mail contains a 'link' where you can browse out to your computer, add files and send them securely back to our office
- Weekly Tax Tips - If you are not already receiving this valuable resource, please call our office and provide your e-mail address
- Two Tax Professionals - Mary Ann (38 years experience) & Alycia (12 years experience) are ready to serve your tax preparation needs. E-mail for your appointment with Alycia M Phillips EA
Please browse the pages of this site and feel free to e-mail any questions, suggestions or other feedback. This web site is meant to be an extension of services provided to you.
Visit often as additional news, Weekly Tax Tips, Monthly Newsletters and helpful information will be continually added by our office in an effort to serve you better. Please be sure to check out the 'Newsletters' area of this website for important updated NEW tax information. Updates are posted regularly to assist you to understand your taxes and/or formulate questions for our office.
Share your files securely using our online tool. Click the button to the right to get started.